Knowing more about deer and how they are farmed may improve your services to the rural sector. Farmers with deer are seeking advice to capitalise on good product prices and opportunities for increases in productivity.
This workshop is suitable for non-deer specialists involved in providing advice to farmers with deer such as rural bankers, agronomists, veterinary clinic staff, rural accountants and others. Join us for a day of total immersion into deer farming that will help you or your staff.
- Deeper understanding of deer industry production and products, and deer farming practices
- Get to know the nature of deer and their differences from other livestock species
- Analyse real data and tour a working deer farm
- Discuss issues and questions with other professionals and think about how you can contribute your expertise to improving the bottom line on deer farms.
- Become armed with a resources directory
- Develop contacts for this growing sector
The course is free of charge.
Hear from attendees of recent workshops in 2020 and their feedback on the days.
If you wish to be added to the mailing list for future workshops or are after more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org